Supporting financial accountability and stewardship of Pattonville's resources.
Director of Accounting
(314) 213-8630 (Fax)
Other Department Contacts
Areas of Responsibility and Supervision
- General Accounting
- Employee Payroll and Stipends
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Legal, and Life Insurance
- Accounts Payable
- 403B and 457B Deferred Compensation Plans
- Grants: Federal, State and Local
- Tax Saver Plans (Section 125)
- Core Data
Employees can access check stubs, leave tracking, payroll information, tax forms, and benefits forms in one place.
For Direct Deposit authorization, complete the form and return to Business Services. You may direct deposit funds at up to five banking/financial institutions.
Pattonville participates in the CSD Retirement Trust for 403b and 457b Plans.
Investments are held by Corebridge Financial, Inc.
If you would like to find out more about the plan options, retirement planning, or other customized solutions to meet your individual goals, please contact:
Christopher Wilson, Financial Advisor
Office (314) 439-4850
Cell (314) 303-1428
Downloadable enrollment forms: (Enrollment Access Code 44528113)
- 403b Salary Reduction Agreement (View 403b performance and fund lineup)
- 457b Salary Reduction Agreement (View 457b performance and fund lineup)
Other Useful Links